Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Holiday Hangover


I guess I have to start off with a New Year's resolution: I promise to stay in touch more in 2010! As always, it's been a bit busy, but not so busy that I couldn't have said Hi and let you know how we're doing! This blog is a labor of love for me--I like to do more than provide info on boring legal topics unless it's new and/or useful; I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy the writing!
Christmas is over... Sad puppies under an empty tree, a big mess of pine needles left behind to clean up. But the email tagline of "Holiday Hangover" doesn't reference over-indulgence. It speaks to the first few weeks of the year and how you just can't get back into the swing of things after the holidays. It seemed as if time hit a standstill at some point in mid-December and early January was no different. But now people are starting to wake up; bills are coming due and activity is stirring. Hopefully we'll see more houses being bought and sold in 2010! Take care, Bo

No comments: