Friday, October 23, 2009

Why Blog?

It's funny, you hear all the "Web 2.0" people talk about blogging because you can increase your business, your exposure, etc. (which is technically why I started blogging) but for me it has turned into a bit of an outlet. As my last post a moment ago noted, I haven't written much in a bit and it actually 'gnaws' at me a bit. I think about things I want to express but I haven't had time to write about it. Who knows, I am most likely typing for cyberspace but even if one person reads this and is entertained, that's great! For that matter if NO ONE ever reads this, it's still great because I feel better when I express myself this way. You don't have to agree with some of my comments or viewpoints (esp. on BoKnowsEconomics, where I tend to rant on more political topics) but I hope something you read will make you think (or just smile...). God bless you and have a great weekend; I just wanted to let you know how I felt. Take care, Bo

No comments: