Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm famous!

Actually, a legend only in my own mind, there IS a famous Bo Wagner. Rumored to have been on the Mickey Mouse Club show 'back in the day' and well known to be a great tap dancer, Bo Wagner is well known as a singer and dancer. My cousin once sent me a photo of the "Bo Wagner Dance Studio" which was somewhere in Gwinnett County. Google around and you'll find several references to him. Who knows, perhaps I'll end up on the top of the lists on Google someday... Anyway, check out this website to read about 'my' top 3 Billboard hit (as Susie would say, "Not so much"). I remember "Moonlight Feels Right" from the 70's... how 'bout you? Ah, good memories...

1 comment:

CDN said...

Bo Wagner made a second-season guest appearance on the MMC's Talent Roundup Day. He was not a member of the MMC. He later made appearances with Lawrence Welk's Junior Orchestra, and much later played the great marimba solo on Stabuck's "Moonlight Feels Right." Currently, he runs a health food business.