Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What I did for my Summer Vacation...

From my most recent newsletter...

As I opened up iContact to work on this newsletter, I was embarassed to see that my LAST email (entitled "Who Am I?") was dated June 12th. Alas, I fell victim to the Summertime blues and I did not keep up with my blogs or my newsletters. Shame on me! I trust you were able to find your own wines and figured out the economy all by yourself? Congrats! Me? I got to spend quality time with my family. My parents took Susie and I to Hawaii (along with my sister and her husband) over the 4th of July holiday and earlier this month, Susie got to celebrate her birthday in Puerto Rico (grab a great deal quickly before flights go up!). As for our kids, Julia finally got to go to 'horse camp' for a week while poor Joey had football practice just about every day. Other activities included a family garage sale and going to some great concerts (in fact, my ears are still ringing from the Jonas Brothers last Saturday--little girls sure can scream loudly!). How about you? Anything fun for you this past Summer? Let me hear from you soon!

No comments: