Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a new day!

Yep, as noted in my last newsletter (email me at bo@harriswagnerlaw.com to join the fun) we have opened a new real estate law closing practice in the middle of the worst housing slump in years. Are we crazy? YEP! But I guess it's a bit of 'put your money where your mouth is' in that I have been a constant cheerleader for this business and I keep pushing people to continue to buy homes. Well, if I can push you (or friends/clients/countrymen) to spend money, we can too (my Amex now screams when I use it)!

Check out our provisional website to see where we will be, etc. I can't believe that we are about a week out from truly opening our doors! We ARE open for business TODAY, however, so if you've finally got that buyer/borrower off the fence, fax us that order right now!

No comments: